Because herbal tea is a very low-calorie beverage, it can help men and women who are trying to achieve weight loss.
Herbal tea is all kinds of tea taken from natural source without addition of chemicals. They are commonly low in calorie, helping you reduce your overall calorie intake when used in place of higher-calorie beverages — which is beneficial when you’re trying to shed pounds.
The types of herbal tea.
There are many types of herbal tea, but experts agree that green tea, oolong tea, white tea and pu-erh tea are the four best teas in the world.
Each of those 4 best teas has its own magic properties and abilities to melt fat that’s stored in your cells. Here are the brief descriptions.
- Green tea. Green tea contains catechins, flat belly crusaders that blast adipose tissue by triggering the release of fat from fat cells (particularly in the belly), and then speeding up the liver’s capacity for turning that fat into energy.
- Oolong tea. Oolong, a Chinese name for “black dragon,” is a light, floral tea that, like green tea, is also packed with catechins, which help to promote weight loss by boosting your body’s ability to metabolise lipids (fat).
- White tea. White tea is dried naturally, often in sunlight, making it the least processed and richest source of antioxidants among teas (as much as three times as many polyphenols as green tea!). White tea can simultaneously boost lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) and block adipogenesis (the formation of fat cells) due to high levels of ingredients thought to be active on human fat cells.
- Pu-erh tea. Pu-erh tea helps lower blood cholesterol levels by helping remove free radicals from the body. It also enhances digestion, proper digestion relieves many health problems like upset stomachs and painful colon issues.
The most effective product of herbal tea for weight loss.
You are lucky because there is a product that has included the 4 best teas. Thus, you will be able to consume all the teas easily. This product is made by RDK Global and named KouTea.
KouTea is a combination of green tea, oolong tea, white tea and pu-erh tea. All the teas are organic. KouTea benefits for weight loss include:
- Stop cravings and late night meals.
- Massively boosts metabolism.
- Extreme fat burn.
- Works againts free radicals.
- Lowers cholesterol levels.
Drinking KouTea regularly is one of the smartest ways to lose weight. This 4 combination tea contains some of the most powerful “weapons” that nature could have given us to fight fat and weight gain.