Thermogenesis is a process in the body influenced by diet. This process is very important to support weight loss.
More specific definition about thermogenesis.
Thermogenesis is the production of heat within your body. An increase in temperature can boost your body’s metabolic rate – the speed at which you burn calories.
When this metabolic increase comes about as a result of your diet, it is known as diet-induced thermogenesis.
By changing the way you eat, you may be able to increase thermogenesis, which can in turn boost your rate of calorie burn and aid weight loss.
The right diet to stimulate thermogenesis.
Here are good foods you need to include in your diet for promoting thermogenesis process:
- Jalapenos. Jalapenos are a great example of a spicy food that can boost metabolism without many added calories. Spicy foods may boost metabolism by up to 20 percent.
- Eggs. In addition to their protein content, eggs also speed up metabolism with B12. The vitamin is known to help the body break down fat.
- Fish. Fish is high in protein and low in fat, making it a particularly efficient thermogenic source of animal protein.
- Garlic. Garlic has fat-burning properties. It also regulates insulin production, helping to control blood sugar levels.
- Chili powder. Because spicy foods boost the metabolism, it can’t hurt to sprinkle chili powder on your meals.
Human body can naturally burn the fat it stores, to transform it into energy. However, this process can be faster or slower, depending on the individual diet.
With the right supplement, the thermogenic and metabolic rate can be increased, so the body burns fat quicker.
And the supplement you can actually rely on to stimulate thermogenesis process is PhenQ.
PhenQ represents the formula that speeds up the metabolism and the thermogenesis (burning calories to generate heat) within the body.