What is resveratrol and what are the benefits of resveratrol supplements? Find the answers in this article.
What is resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a plant compound that acts like an antioxidant. The top food sources include red wine, grapes, some berries and peanuts.
This compound tends to be concentrated mostly in the skins and seeds of grapes and berries. These parts of the grape are included in the fermentation of red wine, hence its particularly high concentration of resveratrol.
Resveratrol has health-boosting potential in its own right. In fact, resveratrol supplements have been linked to many exciting health benefits, including preventing cancer and reducing stress.
The health benefits of resveratrol supplements.
- Protecting the endothelial lining of your arteries—so blood flows as it should.
- Reducing oxidative stress, which prevents premature aging of cells.
- Blocking the production of protein complex that controls transcription of DNA, a powerful, noxious inflammatory agent.
- Cellular support that improves mental function, and promotes oral/dental health.
- Cancer suppression by preventing cancer cell replication and enhancing cancer cell death in a variety of laboratory cell culture studies.
- Muscle health, by reducing muscle wasting associated with diabetes and cancer.
Resveratrol works by modifying inflammation in the body, in addition to having other positive effects on hormone production, blood circulation and fat storage.
Resveratrol500mg comes with the most advanced formula.
The body continuously forms free radicals as a result of environmental, lifestyle and aging factors. To protect cells from oxidation and breakdown, the presence of antioxidants is vital.
Resveratrol500mg comes with an ultra-advanced formula that sustains age-fighting activity for up to 4 hours. This supplement will support the body’s youthful essence.
Resveratrol500mg also supports healthy heart function and helps activate the ‘longevity gene’ with the antioxidant benefits of red wine.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily. Product can be taken on an empty stomach, with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.