Do you know that resveratrol as a dietary supplement offers many health benefits? Well, it is a must-read article if you’ve never known resveratrol before.
What is resveratrol actually?
Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compound naturally found in grapes, red wine, and some berries. It is a very powerful antioxidant that can fight free radicals in the body.
When taken orally as a dietary supplement, resveratrol is well absorbed by humans. In many studies, resveratrol has been shown to possess numerous biological activities, which can be applied to the prevention and/or treatment of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Why do people take resveratrol as a dietary supplement?
Drinking red wine in moderation is associated with a lower risk of heart disease. Beginning in the 1990s, experts began to focus on resveratrol.
Since then, resveratrol has become a popular supplement. People use it for many different conditions. Some take resveratrol supplements to try to prevent or treat serious diseases, like cancer or heart disease. Others hope that they will slow the aging process.
Benefits of resveratrol.
1. Promotes a healthy heart. Resveratrol can decrease circulating low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL or bad cholesterol) levels. It means resveratrol is an effective anti-atherogenic agent, which can be used in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
2. Anti aging properties. Resveratrol is able to neutralize free radicals in the body that cause aging. This antioxidant can reduce the effects of aging, but certainly not lifespan.
3. Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease. Resveratrol is a powerful agent to prevent age-associated neurodegeneration and to improve cognitive deficits in Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Prevention of cancer. Because of the antioxidant properties in resveratrol, it has been linked to many different cancers and the benefits of potentially reducing risk, such as with leukemia.
There are also links to resveratrol and possible prevention of breast cancer. Resveratrol can also aid prevention of liver cancer by suppressing the growth of cancer cells.
5. Anti inflammatory effects and immune system support. Resveratrol can suppress inflammation within the body which prevents chronic diseases and helps fight infections.
Again, due to the antioxidant properties, this polyphenol helps protect the cells that keep your immune system in working order.
6. Regulates sugar levels. By regulating and lowering glucose levels in the blood, resveratrol can have potential benefits in reducing the risk of diabetes and also reducing of insulin resistance, which is linked to type-2 diabetes.
7. Increases metabolism, energy levels and weight loss. The combination of resveratrol consumption and regular physical exercise can increase metabolism and lead to weight loss.
Resveratrol can do many good things for your body without any side effects because it is natural.
With those great health benefits, you will be at disadvantage if not using resveratrol as your dietary supplement.
But if you are already aware of the great significance of resveratrol for your health, it’s the time to take Resveratrol500mg.
Resveratrol500mg is made following high standard. The content of resveratrol in each capsule is not just 100mg or 250mg, but 500mg!
Just by taking one capsule of Resveratrol500mg daily, you can improve your health optimally and prevent various illnesses.