If you are serious to lose body weight, you need to increase your body metabolism. And you can do this with the consumption of natural thermogenic foods.
Metabolism is a tricky thing.
Metabolism is your body’s method of deriving energy from the food you consume – occurs at different speeds in different people, has varying levels of efficiency and requires differing amounts of energy.
In other words, your individual body, the food you’re metabolizing, along with other variables affect how you process the foods and drinks you consume.
In fact, some foods require more energy than others in order to be metabolized. Processing the food you eat burns calories (win-win, right?). Foods that require more energy to burn than others are called thermogenic.
Natural thermogenic food.
What foods should you be eating in order to maximize your metabolism? You may try these natural thermogenic foods:
- Oatmeal. A high-protein grain, oatmeal’s protein content makes it thermogenic. It’s also high in dietary fiber, which can minimize blood sugar spikes while promoting healthy nutrient absorption and digestion.
- Ginger. Ginger can stimulate metabolism because of its spicy content. It can also increase circulation and expand the blood vessels.
- Green tea. Green tea just may be the world’s healthiest drink. Its caffeine content boosts heart rate and metabolism, and its polyphenols are also known to be thermogenic.
- Garlic. Like ginger, garlic has fat-burning properties. It also regulates insulin production, helping to control blood sugar levels.
- Chili powder. Because spicy foods boost the metabolism, it can’t hurt to sprinkle chili powder on your meals.
Unfortunately, not all natural thermogenic foods are practical for daily consumption. A few of them are not even delicious.
If you want a practical choice to promote the process of thermogenesis, just take PhenQ!
PhenQ contains natural ingredients that strongly support weight loss. One of the ingredients is caffeine which allows your body to boost up the metabolism.
Each PhenQ bottle contains 60 pills and the user just needs to take two capsules per day with a glass of water. It is advised that users take one in the morning with breakfast and the second one around lunchtime. Very practical!