Green tea has been consumed and hailed for its health benefits for centuries globally. But only few people know that green tea also has side effects.
Green tea is a product made from the Camellia sinesis plant. This type of tea has been used in alternative medicine as an effective aid in treating genital warts, high cholesterol, and maintaining mental alertness.
Green tea is also an effective aid in treating clogged arteries, endometrial and ovarian cancer, low blood pressure, osteoporosis, changes in cervical cells due to human papiloma virus (HPV), white patches in the gums and the prevention of Parkinson’s disease.
Green tea side effects.
Green tea contains many properties, even including caffeine and vitamin K. The two compounds may cause the following side effects:
- Caffeine sensitivity – those with severe caffeine sensitivities could experience insomnia, anxiety, irritability, nausea, or upset stomach.
- Bone problems – the caffeine in green tea can cause calcium to leave your system that your body needs to create strong bones. If you have osteoporosis, green tea can be a problem for you.
- Other stimulants – if taken with stimulant drugs, green tea could increase blood pressure and heart rate.
Simple ways to avoid green tea side effects.
- Know the caffeine content. Brewed green tea can contain anywhere from 24 to 45 milligrams per 8 ounce serving. As a comparison, an 8-ounce cup of coffee can range from 95 to 200 milligrams, while Coca-Cola has 23 to 35 milligrams in 12 ounces.
- Understand the side effects of drinking too much caffeine. Too much caffeine can cause insomnia, anxiety, irritability, nausea, or upset stomach, and much more.
- Know your upper limit. The main way to avoid the problems of too much caffeine is to keep your consumption low. You should top out at 2 cups a day to avoid problems.
Each brand of green tea actually contains different levels of caffeine; look for one that comes with low caffeine.
A little caffeine, however, is also required by the body. So the real challenge is to find a product with the most perfect formulation. And this high quality seems to be offered only by KouTea from RDK Global.
KouTea is not green tea alone, it is enriched with other great teas: oolong tea, white tea and pu-erh tea. Each type of the teas has caffeine, but in proper amount that can even provide benefits to the body.
The perfect blend of green tea, oolong tea, white tea and pu-erh tea makes KouTea as the healthiest drink in the world with no side effects. Try this tea product and feel how it will fuel your body with energy and vitamins!