Facts You Should Understand About Anabolic Steroids
You need to know the facts about anabolic steroids. It is very important for you to know before you choose the anabolic steroids product.
Anabolic Steroids is synthetic variation of the hormone testosterone. Anabolic Steroids also commonly referred to as anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS abbreviated). Anabolic Steroids naturally made in the laboratory. Beneficial anabolic steroids stimulate muscle development and body shaping.
Anabolic steroids are used for patients with cancer and AIDS patients, as well as those that lack steroid hormones such as delayed puberty. But the athletes and bodybuilding use anabolic steroids to improve performance, build muscle, and improve their physical form.
Types of anabolic steroids, anabolic steroids are usually taken as a tablet, is injected into a muscle, or a cream / gel that is applied to the skin. In taking anabolic steroids should not continue because it can be feared could cause side effects.
Anabolic Steroids Side Effects
– Health problems in digestion, kidneys and liver.
– Increased risk of stroke and heart attack.
– High blood pressure.
– Changes in blood cholesterol.
– Can cause severe acne and high levels of water retention in the face.
– Influencing user behavior.
– For men: Hair loss and baldness, testicular shrinkage, reduced sperm count, and increased risk of prostate cancer.
– For women: it can influence of the menstrual cycle, deepening of voice, facial hair grow.
Where to Buy Steroids
You’re confident with your choice that you want to take anabolic steroids? Before you choose you should look for information about legal anabolic steroids from a variety of sources. Do not forget to visit and consult a doctor or experienced medical experts. Take the dose as recommended by your doctor.
The most important thing is that you must visit the official website of anabolic steroids products you choose. You can buy anabolic steroids on its official website. You will get a discount if you buy the product by a certain amount.