White tea is an excellent ally for achieving weight loss with its medicinal and antioxidant properties. It’s perfect for drinking all day long without any risk.
About white tea.
White tea comes from the same plant as green and black tea, the Camellia Sinensis plant. White tea is made from the new, young buds and the very young leaves of the plant.
Due to minimal processing, white tea retains more nutrients than green or black tea. The anti-viral and anti-bacterial effect of white tea is even greater than that of green tea.
A study conducted by German scientists found evidence suggesting that white tea will burn away fat cells.
How white tea works for weight loss.
White tea is a boon for those who want to lose those extra layers of fat. Here’s how white tea helps one lose weight:
- Inhibits formation of new fat cells: studies show that white tea effectively inhibits the formation of new fat cells, which are known as adipocytes. Since new fat cell formation is reduced, weight gain is also reduced.
- Mobilizes fats: it mobilizes the fat from mature fat cells and helps in eliminating excess fat from the body. Scientists call this the “anti-obesity effects”. This also restricts fats storage in the body.
- Stimulates lipolysis: white tea not only inhibits and mobilizes fat, but also stimulates lipolysis, the fat burning process in the body. So, the excess fats in the body is efficiently burnt and results in shedding of extra weight.
- Caffeine content: as mentioned earlier, white tea contains caffeine. Caffeine too, has been associated with weight loss.
- Stimulates metabolism: white tea, being high in anti-oxidants, stimulates the body’s metabolism. With improved metabolism, you can definitely expect some weight loss.
White tea can actually help you to lose weight. But, it is important to remember that consuming white tea alone wouldn’t give miraculous results.
Other best types of tea need to be included to maximize the results and benefits of white tea. Fortunately, RDK Global has made a product that combines 4 best types of tea in the world. They named the product KouTea.
KouTea comes with white tea, green tea, oolong tea and Pu-erh tea. They are the best teas in existence.
KouTea is not just your regular tea that can be bought on your local convenience stores, because it is made by special, premium and 100% natural ingredients.
These ingredients are formulated to give your body’s metabolic rate a sudden boost for much more efficient fat loss. Not just that, teas are commonly good for your digestive system and KouTea is also made for that specific purpose.